Inkjet printable waterslide transfer decal paper.
Lazertran inkjet decal paper is available from our US store
Printer & driver settings
- Print your image on the smooth, white eggshell or chalky side of the paper.
- Do not use too much ink and click off any high speed or draft options
- Allow to dry for 30 minutes
- Cut to size, soak in water until the decal releases, (approx. 60 seconds)
Preparation and Application
Applying to smooth surfaces
For smooth non-absorbent surfaces such as glass, ceramics, plastic and metals there is enough gum on the back of the decal to give good adhesion although a little (methylated spirits) alcohol on the receiving surface improves adhesion.
Applying to absorbent surfaces
- Paint the wood etc with a good coat of real turpentine (white spirits or any substitute will not work).
- Apply the decal onto the turpentine painted surface image side upwards and carefully remove any air bubbles.
- Leave to dry for several hours. The decal will dry with a white background.
- To finish apply a few coats of any oil/spirit based varnish to protect and make the decal transparent.
- It you wish the decal to remain white then apply and water-based varnish.