Iron on inkjet transfer paper suitable for light coloured cloth.
Not for use with laser printers.
Lazertran light cloth transfer paper is available from our US store
Printer & driver settings
- Print in mirror image mode onto the white side of the transfer paper
- Transfer paper mode (if available) if not normal paper using best quality.
- We recommend allowing the printout to dry for about 30 minutes before continuing to apply to fabric.
- Do not worry that the image may appear a little pale, as the colours will be restored to their original brightness after application.
Preparation and Application
- Switch your iron high and pre-heat. Place the paper with the image side down onto the fabric, which must be wrinkle free and pre-ironed.
- Place a smooth cloth, for example, 2 or 3 kitchen towels or a folded pillowcase between the fabric and a flat solid surface such as a tabletop.
- Iron the image onto the fabric by applying consistent circular pressure distributing the heat evenly.
- Concentrate on using the center of the iron during transfer, paying particular attention to the edges of the image. Do not use steam. Heat for 60-90 seconds for small images and 90-120 seconds for larger images.
- Let the transfer cool then peel off the backing paper from one corner using steady firm and pressure. If the image starts to pull away from the cloth iron a little more or increase the iron’s temperature.
- To transfer more than one image apply them all but do not remove the backing sheets until you have finished applying all the images.
A heat press can also be used. Set the temperature to 160°C and press for approx 40 seconds.
- Wash at max 40°C turning the garment inside out.
- Do not bleach and do not tumble dry.
- Protect the image with kitchen parchment paper when ironing.